Thursday, February 14, 2019

Submitted Paper of Doom

written: February 11

Photo 317/1001

0317

Submitted my Paper of Doom today. There are parts I skipped because I just did not have the time allotted to get that part done. But a mostly done paper is worth tons more points than no paper. So I know I won’t get a perfect score, but hopefully it will be a good score all the same. Note to self: Do a better job staying on top of things! Geez!

Hazel Nut called today while I was finishing up my paper and before David got home. It was nice to catch up with her. She wants to get together on the next new moon. She wants to do a good clearing, cleansing, and blessing of her house and herself again. And she really wants to do a ritual of some sort to mark my change in life – i.e. no longer having periods. Which I had pitched a while back…like an initiation ritual essentially. So I need to do some research on what this ritual is going to be – as typically, when you stop having periods, you get your Croning ritual…but I’m not of age for a Croning…and I don’t feel like a Crone. Maybe a variation on a Warrioress ritual. Because, that’s more in line with what I feel. Now to just write a ritual and gather the items before (checks the calendar for the date of the March new moon) March 6th.

The more I hear and see about Representative Ocasio-Cortez, the more I friggin’ fall in love with her. Not like a physical love, more like a hero-worship version. I’m actually toying with the idea of making a saint candle for her (one of those 7-day candles in a glass jar). Just lighting it every so often to send her good energy and protection, to thank her for all the work she’s putting into the fight for the people. And to remind me what a good Warrioress does for the people. I’m thinking a white or blue candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment