Sunday, February 3, 2019

Incense Plans

written: February 02

Photo 208/1001

0308

Josey pup in her “Frog Dog” pose. ::laughs:: I also call this her “Seal Puppy” pose or her “Yoga Dog” pose. My silly ass pit bull.

I forgot to mention that yesterday was also World Serpent Day. Typically, I would try to get a good photo of Leviathan, but given that she was in her blue stage to begin the shedding process, I opted not to disturb her. In the blue stage, the snake’s eyes take on a milky blue coloration as the outer layer of the skin begins to separate from the newer layer underneath, and she is essentially blind at that point. Which, understandably, makes her very skittish and nervous. She did end up shedding around midnight last night, so I hope to get some nice photos of her in her fresh new skin soon.

I bought two of the herbs I need for my Banishing Incense that I received in a dream. Paycheck wasn’t much this go around, so I am having to space out buying the supplies. I mean, I could technically buy it all right now, and just toss it on one of my credit cards. But I’m trying really hard to get that under control and pay those off as swiftly as I can. So instead, I’m spacing it out, and buying what I can, when I can. Besides, no need to rush it. I’d rather take my time and gather the supplies with intention.

Witchy Flash of Inspiration: I should create a sigil specifically for this incense. I could set up a special working altar just for this incense. I could charge the items as I get them on top of the sigil. It would build quite a bit of power/energy in the items, as I slowly gather them up. It would probably be a good idea to put that same sigil on the jar(s) that I end up keeping the incense in. Just to keep that energy going.

While I was given this incense in a dream to banish my Psycho Ex, but I think it will be an incense/powder that will be used for just about any sort of banishing. I dunno if this is something I will be sharing with others at a later date or not. Guess I’ll wait and see how it works out for me. Maybe at that point, the Spirits/Deities who gave it to me will let me know.

Other than that, I paid bills. I wrote a few more letters for LetterMo. I’m slowly setting up the pages for February’s BaBuJo (bastardized bullet journal). I need to wrap up January’s pages. Hell, I need to start working in Leida’s journal. I haven’t done a damn thing in it yet. ::chuckles:: Me, forever the procrastinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment