Sunday, February 17, 2019

Funky Sunday

Photo 323/1001

0323

The perfect dandelion. I seriously love these little yellow flowers that turn into wishing balls of fluff.

I got hit with a headache today. ::sighs:: So yeah, needless to say, no gun range for me today. We’re hoping to go tomorrow instead.

I got three letters written today. My To Reply pile is down to just 7 pen pals.

I got some reading done for class. I have like 3 assignments due on March 1st – they’re each worth a point a piece. And then another assignment due on March 4th that’s worth 15 points. ::shakes her head:: Yeah, I don’t really care for the screwy schedule and funky points, but eh. It is what it is. Just gotta make it through this final damn semester. I have Senior-istis so bad right now. I’m just so ready to be done already.

I made a decent purchase of stamps today. I order online, because my local post office rarely has a half-way decent selection. So buying online is the only way I can guarantee I’ll get the stamps I want. ::smiles:: Just sucks that tomorrow is a holiday, so it will be a bit before they even process my order and mail it to me.

I am planning an ancestor altar for my Grandmother. Offerings I’ll make there will include her beloved peppermints, black coffee, and black licorice. I’m hoping to gather some photos of her from the service that I can also put on the altar. I would like to get some dried thistles later on to put there as well (national flower of Scotland). A turtle statue, a pug statue, and definitely an apple to round it all out. I’ll spread purchasing these items out. I’m not in a rush to get them. And I would rather wait, take my time, and find the right ones for the altar than bum rush it and end up with some crappy things that I end up replacing later on.

I’m getting the Purging itch again. I need to really go through my wardrobe and remove the items I do not wear or cannot wear. I need to go through my various witchy items and do the same. I’ve hoarded too many things and I don’t even know at this point what all I have and don’t have. I have so much stuff that I feel I’m actually suffocating spiritually. There’s no way I can use everything I have. So I need to clear out, par down. Time to get back to basics. Simple Witchcraft is where I started, and that’s what I’m being called back to. I’ve gotten too caught up in having The Stuff that I’m not even Witching any longer. Maybe tomorrow I can get started on that. I don’t have to do it all in one day, but I do need to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment