Sunday, February 3, 2019

Circe & Pen Pals

Photo 309/1001

0309

I found the MOST FABULOUS postcards today at Michael’s. And they were only $2 each! They are metallic and just all around awesome. I can’t wait to start mailing these out.

So if my dreams from last night are any indication, I think I’m on the right path again Spiritually. I dreamt all about being a witch and shapeshifting and changing the shapes of animals and controlling animals and all of that – all of which is under the domain of Circe. So I’m taking that as a good sign; that she’s heard the praises and the outreach I’ve been doing towards her, and that she’s receptive to it. Yay! Now to continue doing this and to see if she starts giving direction on what she prefers in the realm of working together.

Which, apparently the first step towards working together is for me to par down my plethora of “witchy stuff”. In the dream, I could barely move around my house (though it wasn’t my actual house) due to ALL THE STUFF I had. So yeah, I was already planning on clearing some stuff out, and I’m guessing Circe is telling me to give a move on that already. ::chuckles:: Hell, I think I’ve done really good not buying any new stuff, especially since Sage Goddess is down at the Tucson Gem and Mineral show, and she does “hey buy something today and get this free item” every day that she is down there.

LetterMo is going strong. I’m going to need to order some more of the stickers I had made up, as I’ve been going through them like crazy. It’s only February 3rd, and apparently I’ve already sent out 20 letters. ::laughs:: It’s easy when I have typed up my intro letter, so all I have to do is sign my name and mail it out. Once I start getting responses, then I’ll get back into the hand-writing aspect of it.

I made the mistake of going through the introductions on the LetterMo website. I’ve now sent out a pack of new friend requests. So I will probably be adding even more people to my letter list. ::laughs:: But I’m hoping to get some international pen pals out of it as well – one in South Africa and one in Wales. The one in Wales has already accepted my friend request, so I have a letter ready to go tomorrow to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment