Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Metamorphosis

Photo 326/1001

0326

Dew on the grass. I liked how it made a nice line of drops.

I had JUST enough Red Fast Luck Oil to fill the LAST little roller ball 5 mL jar I have to send it to a friend in need. ::smiles:: And she was kind enough to send $10 as a thank you, so I’ve already started buying the necessary supplies to make another batch of the oil. ::smiles:: All I need now is the Vanilla oil and a carrier oil of some sort. Not sure what I’ll use just yet. I have the Cinnamon oil and have ordered the Wintergreen oil and the dried alkanet root pieces. Now I’m letting the little bottle chill and charge on my altar. I’ll bring it out under the full moon later on tonight, when she graces the skies and then it’ll be ready to ship off to Katie. Hopefully I can get that done on Friday.

I’m finishing up working in Leida’s journal. That will ALSO be hopefully mailed out Friday. And since it’s going to Sharmila, over in Bahrain, I really need to make sure I get that mailed out on time. It takes about 3 to 4 weeks for it to arrive, which is stretching this journal swap out. But given that it costs about $25 to ship it to Sharmila, I’m totally ok with spacing that cost out a bit. ::smiles::

I’m excited for the oils and whatnot to arrive. I’m looking forward to crafting some lovely Red Fast Luck Oil again. And I’m looking forward to crafting some other oils that I have recipes for as well. I also need to pick up the rest of the herbs for the Ex Banishing Incense. Then all that is left is to get a nice mortar and pestle and I can finally get to work on that. I’m ready to get that going and get the last residues from him out of my life once and for all.

I can feel my feral soul waking up again. I guess hibernation just hit me extra hard this year. But I can feel all this fur and claws and teeth beginning to unfurl. This witch is waking back up. And I can’t wait to see this metamorphosis has transformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment