Tuesday, February 5, 2019

The Crud

Photo 311/1001

0311

BABY BROCCOLI! My lil broccoli plant is finally beginning to make broccoli. I am so excited.

Well, the headache from last night morphed into The Crud today. I dunno if it’s just allergies or if it’s a cold. I just hope it’s not the flu that’s going back around. I guess I should get the flu shot – it’s just that I don’t react well to vaccines, so I really don’t enjoy getting them. ::sighs:: I also have an issue with PAYING to feel like crap for a few days. But I guess it’s better than GETTING the flu. ::grumbles:: I wish my body would just play nice on normal things already. But at least the headache didn’t come back today.

The garnet chips that I love so much have come back into stock on Sage Goddess. They are only $4 for an ounce of them and I would love nothing more than to fill up the jar I have for them. I’m really debating on buying some more. I didn’t care for the free gift today (tumbled South African Sugilite). Maybe tomorrow’s free gift will be more inspiring. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment