Saturday, November 24, 2018

Wolfenoot

written: November 23

Photo 237/1001

0237

My little bedside wolf altar in honor of Wolfenoot.

Honestly, I didn’t do anything to Wolfenoot or the full moon this evening. I’m still utterly wiped out from all the driving I did yesterday. Though, I did spend an hour on the phone with my Hazel Nut, swapping Tarot/Oracle readings. She’s sick as a dog right now (has been for a week or so), and didn’t want me to catch whatever she has, so we did readings over the phone. Definitely not my preferred way to read cards – or have my cards read. But it’ll do in a pinch. :smiles::

I’ve been nursing a headache all day long – trying to keep it JUST a headache and not let it develop into a migraine. Luckily I haven’t had a bad one in a while. ::knocks on wood::

Had a crazy dream the night before Thanksgiving. I was doing a banishing spell on my Psycho Ex to finally remove all traces of him from my life. Specific herbs were used. Which, when I did the research on those herbs, turns out they ARE for banishing. Crazy. ::chuckles:: So yeah, needless to say, I’ll start gathering up the herbs used in my dream and perform the spell in the waking world and hopefully get rid of him once and for all.

Chris and Christie L. are having a Wolfenoot party at their house and were inviting anyone and everyone to it. I was actually thinking of going until I remembered they have cats. Plural. ::sighs:: So yeah, nixed that idea as Hubs and I are both allergic. Man, I really need to get a library job so I can hopefully afford to do the immunotherapy and get rid of all my damn allergies. And if it works for me, then we can figure out a way to pay for hubs to get it done as well. I don’t know if the VA offers it or could cover it, so there’s a possibility he would have to pay for it himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment