Saturday, November 24, 2018

Turkey Day

written: November 22

Photo 236/1001

0236

Awesome polar bear ornament I picked up earlier this week at Target. My plan is to use it as a focal point for my dream of going to Churchill, Manitoba to see the wild polar bear migration. Once I get that big dream accomplished, I’ll write the date on the bottom of the bear and it will probably find a place of honor on one of my shelves. ::smiles:: I’m more than halfway to my goal, financially.

Today was a whirlwind of activity for me. I got up early (7:30 am) and got on the road to my lil hometown. I made EXCELLENT time, so I got there a bit earlier than I had planned. But that just meant extra time with Lil Niece, Lil Nephew, Sister-in-Law, Brother, and my Mom. Uncle Jake and Wade (cousin) showed up a bit later, and honestly, it was a really nice Thanksgiving lunch with the family. I wish the husband could have made the trip with me, but he had to work today. After that, we all just hung out, chatted, and then I got back on the road to home. Long, long day for me, but so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment