Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Incoming Freeze

written:  November 12

Photo 226/1001

0226

I am concerned about my roses due to the incoming freeze we’re supposed to get tonight. Hopefully the freeze won’t damage the plant itself. I am ok with losing the blossoms, as long as the plant itself is ok.

It is so nice to have all my assignments done for the week. Well most of it. I still have to respond to a classmate’s presentation of an online resource, but nothing major. And then I have two assignments due Sunday and Monday and then I have an entire WEEK OFF. ::happy flails:: Seriously, I am so looking forward to that.

David is working all of Thanksgiving week. Which is nice for me, because it means I have an entire week TO MYSELF during the day. Seriously stoked about that. Don’t get me wrong. I adore my husband. But to have a full week JUST me and I can do whatever I see fit during the day without have to talk to anyone about it? BLISS.

I plan to pick up a new planner at Barnes & Noble. I will probably hit Michael’s while I’m there (since it’s next door). I’m thinking I should do sushi at some point that week. And I plan to burn my Jack-o-Lantern affirmation in the fire pit. At some point I’ll head to my lil hometown for the family Thanksgiving (still waiting to hear when we’re doing that). And David wants to pick up the Thanksgiving meat at the Cracker Barrel for us to enjoy as some point as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment