Saturday, November 17, 2018

Beautiful Day

written: November 16

Photo 230/1001

0230

Yeah, our crazy weather is feeling like Spring again. Teeny, tiny baby Texas Spiny Lizard above.

Ladybugs (though, I was corrected that these are Asian Lady Beetles):

20181116_125046

Oh well, still pretty:

20181116_125206

I got my response to a classmate’s online presentation done for the Diversity class AND my Praise & Appreciation done for the 3rd story in Storytelling. Just two posts and a response left to do in Storytelling and I’m free for Thanksgiving week! Woohoo!

I was seriously worried about today. Jess AND Megan were both out. Maddie didn’t come in until 4:30. Luckily I got Lance (a sub) and Nancy (an aide from another campus) to help out. AND Zander went home early. So yeah, today was his last day and luckily, I didn’t have to see him after Wednesday’s craziness. I’m deeply grateful for that. BUT, then two parents were LATE picking up the kiddos, so I was still on campus until 6:45. Which, it’ll be nice to have those late fees and the extra time on my paycheck, but damn, I just wanted to go home!

But I got all of that squared away. All the kiddos got picked up. I emailed the bosses about the late pick ups and that Maddie stayed with me (so she gets part of the late fee). I finished up the week’s paperwork and I bolted as soon as I could. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment