Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Bummed

written: November 13

Photo 227/1001

0227

My necklace FINALLY arrived from BrazilianMagick. The pendant is awesome. But the “chain” that came with it?

20181113_195831

Cheap and flimsy. The clasp opening is just BARELY bigger than the chain and you have to really FORCE it to get it in. Which you can’t do when you are putting it on because the chain is about 16 inches long. ::shakes her head::

I paid $60 for this? And it took 10 business days to ship? And the owner was dodgy as fuck every time I inquired when she would mail it (it was supposed to be mailed 3 to 5 business days after order). ::shakes her head::

Thankfully, the black leather necklace I bought for the Wolf Shield pendant arrived today as well. So I put the Wolf Shield on its necklace and put the crystal pendant on the leather necklace with the serpent. That’s where it’ll stay until I can order one specifically for the crystal pendant.

But in better news – Leviathan had a PERFECT shed. She hasn’t done that in a while. Zero tears. All one beautiful piece. And she didn’t shit in or on it. Impressive! ::laughs:: She’s still holding steady at 5 feet 2 inches long. I should get a photo of me holding it for scale. ::chuckles:: She’s a long serpent.

No comments:

Post a Comment