Saturday, November 24, 2018

Book: The Ritual

written: November 20

Photo 234/1001

0234

Awesome creepy book I’m currently reading. I started today and am more than half way through it. If I end up having nightmares tonight, I will not be shocked at all. And I’m pretty sure Netflix did a movie based off of this book, so I’ll certainly check it out once I’m done reading.

I need to find a time to go back to Target. I found a cute little Christmas tree that would fit in the same place the Jack O’ Lantern was. It’s a little three-foot-tall tree with lights already on it for like $25. And I seriously want a tree of some sort. I would go so Pagan on that tree. I have these little clear quartz crystals that I have eyelets already screwed into them. I would buy a bunch more and hang those all over the tree. I would love to make a red bead garland to go around it. And then some star for the top of the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment