Saturday, November 24, 2018

Crappy Ending

written: November 21

Photo 235/1001

0235

Pretty Josey, patiently waiting for David to come home from work. She may also be begging for the Spicy Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole that I have cooking currently. I had forgotten how AMAZING it smells. It’s going to be hard to save it for tomorrow (Turkey Day with the family). ::chuckles::

Finished The Ritual by Adam Neville. I’m seriously bummed out by the ending. It was just so lackluster. Too many unanswered questions and The Big Thing isn’t resolved. It sucks because the book was so amazingly written but then it’s like the author went “Um…the end!” I almost threw it across the room in frustration from the lackluster ending. Maybe….the author is setting up for a sequel. Or maybe I’m just being crazy hopeful. ::laughs:: But seriously, damn good book. Just don’t expect an ending that wraps everything up neatly with a bow on top. You will NOT get that. ::chuckles::

I’ve been having a blast coloring in the Mystery Mosaic book (Book #3). But I’m going to need to pick up some more permanent markers soon. They are my go to coloring supplies. I like the solid coloring they give. Maybe Amazon will have some great deals on them on Black Friday or Cyber Monday and I can get ‘em cheap. Honestly, I wish I could buy the colors individually (cheaply). Because there are certain colors that I just burn through, and it would be so much better for me if I could buy those particular colors on their own instead of having to buy the big rainbow packs. Hmmm, I can do that apparently with Sharpies through Jet Pens. Wish I could do the same for Bic, as the colors are definitely different. If Copic markers weren’t so damn expensive, that would be a route for me to check out. But DAMN. They are pricey as hell and well out of my price range at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment