Saturday, November 3, 2018

Long Day

written: October 30

Photo 213/1001
0213

An interesting chocolate bar I saw today at 7-11.

Loooong day today. Hubs had to get up early for his VA appointment. Which meant, I had to get up early to move down to his bed so hopefully Josey would go back to sleep. She did not. Little shithead. I am not a fan of 7:30 am. I hope my library job, when it manifests, isn’t an early one.
I set up my Samhain altar. I went pretty minimalist this time around. I kind of like it. Feels like the altar has space to breathe. I may continue this trend of minimalist for a while, at least for now. Just the thought of setting up a BIG and BUSY altar completely exhausts me and I end up not doing a damn thing instead. ::chuckles:: So I’m thinking of cutting a lot of the fluff out and seeing how that works for me.

Except for Wolfenoot. That one, I’m going to go all out for. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment