Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Kick in the Teeth

Photo 228/1001

0228

My puppers ADORES her Sun Spot.

Well, hell, today was a kick in the goddamn teeth. My emotionally disturbed kiddo, that honestly had been doing pretty damn good for a while now, had a BAD day. Throwing shoes at teachers, pushing kids down, throwing HUGE trash cans, running away……Yeah. Great fucking fun day for me. I had to hold him by the arm to get him to stop throwing the trash bins and when I let go, he took off. So I had to sprint down the hallway to catch him and bring him back to the cafeteria (our home base). I had him sit in my office until he could calm down (the only way out was the door I was standing in). I called my supervisor and told her I needed her out on campus and explained what had happened. This kiddo is on probation already, and Esmeralda is pretty sure he’ll be removed from my campus at this point. She had to talk it over with Kelly (head boss), but I should know something before work tomorrow.

I’m also going to have a major meeting with Emily T. She isn’t even doing the bare minimum now at work and I’m so fucking over it. So tomorrow is a serious sit down meeting in which I will lay out, very bluntly and to the point, the directives I need to her follow and what is expected from her from now on. And that failure to meet these criteria will result in write-ups. Zero verbal warnings from here on out. I’m just too tired and too fed up to be nice any longer. And honestly, nice has just gotten me walked all over by her and I’m done. So wish me luck with that, because I know it’s not going to be a fun talk at all.
In better news:

I got my payroll notification today and tomorrow’s paycheck is AMAZING. ::smiles:: Thank goodness!
AND, I got my grade on my presentation of two online resources that I was nervous about. One key step in the evaluation of the resource was to do three searches. Wellllll, one of my assigned resources didn’t have a search ability, so I wrote that and left the rest blank. I figured I would get docked, but I’m rocking a 98 in the class, so I figured I would just take the hit and keep on rolling. I got 100% on the assignment! Woohoo! So I currently have a 98.7 for the class. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment