Saturday, November 3, 2018

Roses

Photo 217/1001

0217

Yep, those are my roses today. Blooms on November 3rd. ::smiles:: Though today is windy and cooler, so I’m not sure all the blossoms will make it to full bloom. Which reminds me, I still have two packages of dried rose petals that I STILL haven’t mailed out.

Yeah, needless to say that Depression has been kicking my ass majorly this past year (or longer, if we are being honest here). But I’m ready to turn the corner. I’m done wallowing in the darkness. Time to start clawing my way out of this pit. I’ve been here more than long enough. I started the new anti-depressant (Pristiq) today. Dr. O. said to give it at least a week before I could expect to see any changes. But just the fact that I am DOING something about my depression is helping to lift it.

No comments:

Post a Comment