Sunday, November 11, 2018

37

written: November 10

Photo 224/1001

0224

Happy 37th birthday to me!

David hung up the birthday banner after I went to bed last night, so it was a nice surprise to come down and see it.

I need to finalize my 37 Goals for my 37th Year. And I need to go over the goals I had for this past year as well.

Today was a nice, quiet day at the house. We did venture out to do lunch at the Cracker Barrel. We watched Skyscraper – such a good movie. I received so many happy birthday well-wishes through Facebook. My mom called on her lunch break (she was at a paid training event) to sing happy birthday to me and we got to chat for a while. Hazel Nut also called and sang happy birthday to me as well. ::smiles:: Totally made me feel super loved. Logan and Lindsay sent me a gift card to Red Robin. We’ll hit that later on.

All in all, a good birthday. I’m hoping the calmness of today is setting a good beginning to this new personal year for me.

Here’s to seizing life by the balls this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment