Sunday, November 11, 2018

Adulting WIN Today

Photo 225/1001

0225

I’m still waiting for the leather cord that I ordered specially for this pendant (that Brandy, my Canadian twin) to arrive. But until then, I’m wearing on the leather cord that also has my serpent pendant (that my Mom gave me years ago). I wore it to Wal-Mart and just love the piece so much. It still needs to be blessed, but damn I seriously dig it.

I went on adulting overboard today. ::chuckles:: The neighbor behind us had a huge white dog they put outside at 9 am…that proceeded to bark its damn head off for TWO GODDAMN HOURS. But the upside of being up that early meant I got the following School Related Things done:
- Self-Eval for Storyingtelling Class
- Discussion Post AND response to classmate in Storyingtelling Class
- TWO Presentations of Online Resources for Diversity Class
- registered for GRADUATION for Summer 2019
- registered for my final class Spring 2019
- AND weeded through the big list of places I can do my practicum hours at and have a list of 11 places I plan to apply to asap.

I also changed the sheets on my bed, vacuumed my room, took a shower, and did two loads of laundry.

So yeah, I definitely think the Pristiq is working. Because last weekend – I didn’t even have the energy/desire to change the sheets on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment