Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Thoughts on Wolfenoot

written: November 24

Photo 238/1001

0238

One of the Mystery Mosaics I’m currently coloring. I need to get some more permanent markers. Certain colors are dying out as they are used the most (like light blues, tan, and turquoise).

David’s working from home today. I’m working on school work stuff. Super exciting lives we live.
I think one of the main reasons I didn’t celebrate Wolfenoot is because the Full Moon in January is the Wolf Moon. That’s when I do most of my wolf related celebrating. That’s when I re-bless and dedicate my various wolf-related objects and make offerings. I have been doing that for years so I have more of a personal bond with that celebration than Wolfenoot. But I love that so many people hopped on that bandwagon and that a number of people started fundraisers to benefit wolf sanctuaries or dog shelters. Really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment