Saturday, November 17, 2018

Good Saturday

Photo 231/1001

0231 <

Wonderful surprise gift from Long Fang that arrived today. I truly do have some amazing friends.
I also got my trade in today from Denise – I traded my Witch for her Solum. And yeah, I’ll be trading Solum for sure. ::laughs:: It’s a “grounding blend” but damn, it is smelly and strong. You know, I really should write down the ingredients of the oils I hate and the oils I love and see if there are common oils/aromas that decide which pile they go in. I’ll just add that to my never ending of “Things I Should Do” list. ::chuckles::

Speaking of trades, I mailed out Siren today to Kendra. I’m trading it for her Blue Lotus oil. Siren is one of those oils that I didn’t hate, but I didn’t love it either. It wasn’t a very strong aroma either, so it faded very quickly, hence why it was in my Trade Pile. So fingers crossed I like Blue Lotus.

I spent the bulk of my day reading. I finished A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay. It’s got murder, mystery, mental illness, and an exorcism. So friggin’ good. My only complaint is that it was written in two different styles – one is the narrative (which I LOVED) and the other was written as a series of blog posts (which I HATED because I wanted to get back to the narrative asap). But still, a very good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment