Saturday, November 10, 2018

Pre-Birthday

written: November 9

Pre-birthday celebration at On The Border. I opted for a Tequila Sunrise:

0223

Man, it was as strong as it was pretty. ::chuckles::

20181109_200015

I got a lovely goody box from my mom with Peanut Butter balls, Cookies, a card (and check) and a copy of the Whose Boat is This Boat?: Comments That Don’t Help in the Aftermath of a Hurricane by Donald J. Trump (created by Late Show and that 100% of the proceeds go to help the victims of Hurricane Florence). And my photo of Niko with his pumpkin arrived from Wolf Park’s “Give a Wolf a Pumpkin” fundraiser. Hopefully next year, I’ll be more on top of things and not realize at the last second that I missed the fundraiser (I cut it REALLY close this time).

So almost a week now on Pristiq. Guess the best thing about the week long cold is that any adverse side effects I may have had were completely overshadowed by that. And other than bottoming out Wednesday (which really, had more to do with the election results for my state), I am doing worlds better. So I’m really hopeful about this FINALLY being something that will work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment