Thursday, November 8, 2018

Eating Ouija

written: November 6

Photo 220/1001

0220

Close up shot of mints inside the Ouija board Altoids tin. I’m seriously addicted to these. They aren’t as strong at the standard Altoids mints, so I’ve been eating them like candy. ::chuckles::

Today is the final day to vote. I am proud of the record-setting turn out for this election. I just hope we keep being this involved. I hope we’ve seen what happens when we allow voter apathy to take root. And I hope we can change the direction we are headed. But seeing the lines at the polling places…man, I am SO glad we voted early! ::laughs::

I’m feeling less Plague-ish now. The sore throat is gone, along with the sneezing. Just massive sinus pressure and a cough. On the mend, but still got a ways to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment