Monday, November 19, 2018

Juvenile

Photo 233/1001

233

Huge burr oak acorns.
And because I’m a total child at heart, I totally sent this photo to my husband and said “Dude, check out deez nuts!”

Today has been a pretty good day. I swung by the library (where I got the monster nuts) and picked up The Ritual by Adam Nevill. I’m looking forward to diving into that book. And I went to play at Target (hoping for Sharpies…no dice), but picked up a few bits and bobs there. Then I headed over to Barnes & Noble and picked up a new planner. I hit Starbucks on the way home, picking up my Chai and a set of chocolate dipped Madeleines. I shared those with Josey (the non-chocolate part).

It’s now been over two weeks on Pristiq, and I’m doing great. I’ve only had a handful of days with depression. And even then, it wasn’t soul-crushing. So yeah, I think this is going to work for me. I go back to the doc on the 30th to check-in with her.

Tara did this awesome video on the items she picked up when a whole bunch of them went to Salem. And I utterly fell in love with two pieces of sapphire blue obsidian. I’ve never seen obsidian that color and she said they were a measly $2 apiece. So now I’ve sent the store a message, seeing if I can order a handful of pieces.

Honestly, before Tara talked about all the awesome things she did and saw and bought in Salem, I just never got the appeal of going. Seemed overly morbid in my opinion. But her showing off the amazing items she got for such amazing prices? Dude, I want to go now! ::laughs:: Now it’s going on my Bucket List for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment