Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Back to the Grind

written: November 26

Photo 240/1001

0240

Necklaces. I took this photo at 11:59 pm. I almost missed taking a photo today so I had to scramble to find something. ::laughs::

I got the video watched for my Diversity class; read two articles; and then wrote and submitted my response by 10:30 pm. Whew! Only two more assignments due for this class.

I seriously did NOT want to go to work today after having an entire week off due to Thanksgiving Break. But the kiddos were pretty good and happy to be back, which makes all the difference most days. And with Zander no longer being in the program, that’s a huge bomb that I no longer have to worry about.

I had a voice mail from the mom of Aubrey (a kinder), saying that she wants to withdraw Aubrey from the program in December. Which sucks, because Aubrey is an awesome kid. BUT, it will bring us down to just 70 total in the program, which will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment