Thursday, November 8, 2018

Lovely Surprise

written: November 5

Photo 219/1001

0219

Look at this awesome necklace my Canadian Twin sent me!

Backside:

20181105_184807

I’ve ordered a leather necklace to hang this pendant from. As soon as it arrives, it is all getting blessed and charged on my altar and then I’m wearing that bitch EVERYWHERE.

I am still waiting for the Crystal Necklace I ordered back on October 25th to ship. I emailed the lady about it and she was beyond NOT helpful. ::shakes her head:: I just hope the necklace is worth all of this hassle. She won’t be receiving a stellar review from me already, due to her crap communication. I just hope I don’t get some subpar jewelry and have to then fight to get a refund.

So you remember me talking about a “work-crush” (non-romantic, I just friggin’ adore her as a person), Mackenzi? Well she sent me a friend request a while back on FB and I was going back and forth for a while if I would accept it because I’m an out-and-proud-and-LOUD liberal and Pagan and it SHOWS on my FB page. Which I’m always hesitant to add people I work with because I live in a not so liberal, not so welcoming to non-Christians area and I don’t need that drama spilling out into my work place. Sucks that I have to worry about that, but it is what it is for now. ANYWAYS. I ended up accepting her FB friend request and then sweating bullets for about a week – until she announced she has a GIRLFRIEND now. Yay! So yeah, now I’m not so worried. ::chuckles:: And I’m happy for her. She seems really happy. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment