Monday, November 19, 2018

Newest Obsession

written:  November 18

Photo 232/1001

232

This is one of my Zuni fetishes – a bear carved of Picasso marble by Emery Eriacho. He is, hands down, my absolute favorite bear carver. I have two more by him – one of them my mom picked up on her trip to Yellowstone on a whim. She just saw that it was a Zuni fetish and had no idea about the carver, or that he was my favorite. ::smiles:: My mom is just awesome that way. I’ll have to get photos of those sometime soon, along with all my other Zuni fetishes.

Man, temperature dipped down again today. Cloudy and overcast and down in the 40s. I may have to grab another blanket for my room. ::chuckles:: There’s nothing I love more than snuggling down deep under some blankets when it’s cold.

One of my 101 Goals in 1001 Days is to complete all of the Mystery Mosaic (by MindWare) coloring books. I’m not buying them in order right now, but Book #3 just arrived and I’m diving right in. Loving it! It’s the original Pixel Art. ::smiles:: I’ve ordered Book #5, but it hasn’t arrived yet. I was originally planning to limit myself to just one a day, but seeing as how I’ve already done 4 and started on a 5th one, I don’t see that happening. ::chuckles:: I’ll probably finish this book this week, as long as my permanent markers hold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment