Thursday, November 8, 2018

Orange

written: November 7

Photo 221/1001

0221

AWESOME surprise gift today from Annette!!!!!!!!
Not a color I would naturally choose for myself, but I like it! ::smiles::

And she sent this necklace along with it:

20181107_194750

I’m thinking it may get tied to my ritual spear. That’s at least the flash of inspiration I got the second I saw it. ::smiles::

For the most part, today has not been an overly pleasant day. Depression settled down on me early this morning and I just couldn’t shake it. I did manage a good, long, hot shower to do some self-care. Only to realize I’m practically out of deodorant. Ended up using my husband’s! ::laughs::

I got approval today for my final class next semester. Woohoo! I’ll register for that asap AND work on finding a place to do my practicum hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment