Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Dive In

written: September 01

Photo 154/1001

0154

Cute coffee mug I saw at the Cracker Barrel. I was seriously bummed that they didn’t have any more of the Ouija board mints. But I have to say, it doesn’t surprise me. I’m sure someone had a hissy fit about it and they had to get rid of them.

I did end up finding some at the Spirit Halloween store that popped up in the local shopping area. They are a dollar more expensive, but I’m just happy to have found them. I picked up a few more that I plan to send to some pen pals and friends. Which reminds me, I need to start figuring out who all I’m sending Mabon cards to. I have a blessing I want to include in the cards, so I’m waiting for that to arrive (I had them printed). Then I guess I should really get a handle on that, with Mabon coming up on the 23rd.

I had forgotten how busy life gets once we hit September – with all the birthdays, anniversaries, sabbats/esbats, not to mention work requirements and college requirements – life doesn’t slow down again until Winter Break in December. Just gotta take a deep breath and dive right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment