Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Candle Light

written: September 10

Photo 163/1001

0163

Just me, playing in the candle light.

I had intentions of doing my New Moon ritual tonight…but that just didn’t happen. Between class work and work work, and husband things and watching The Walking Dead…yeah, time and energy just slipped away today. Hell, I ended up taking this photo at 11:53 pm, so cutting it close on the daily part. ::laughs::

Man, I dunno if I have it in me to do 1001 days of daily photos. I don’t know what I was thinking when I made that a goal. ::chuckles:: Hell, just doing the 365 photo challenge usually burns me out. I still have 838 photos to go! I have a feeling I will take a break from photography for a bit once I complete this challenge. ::laughs::

First time in a while that the kiddos could go outside to play today. It was wonderful to have the bulk of them outside, having a grand time, and me inside with just a handful. No major issues, behavior or injury wise, even, which was so nice. Too bad it started raining at 5 pm and is supposed to rain for the rest of the week. I sincerely look forward to crisp autumn days that can have them outside for the majority of the time at the after school program.

No comments:

Post a Comment