Friday, September 21, 2018

Flower Babble

written: September 18

Photo 171/1001

0171

Just a tiny sampling of all the rose buds getting ready to bloom. ::smiles:: Crazy how one single plant launched me into having/wanting a garden. I mean, the crepe myrtle David planted in Holly dog’s memory is nice and all. But with the rosebush – I can readily see when she’s doing well and when she’s doing poorly.

I also may or may not have bought more daffodil bulbs. ::attempts to look innocent:: Yeah, gonna need to get a planter to put those in asap. I would love to get David to build some raised planting beds for me, but I’m not sure when we can get that done. So I’ll get some more plastic tubs from Lowe’s and get them started there. Ooooh, I need to grab some bluebonnet seeds as well. I definitely want to try my hand at growing those. Just sucks that all the plants/flowers I like need FULL sun…which they only get in the back or side yard. I wish I could do something pretty and cool in the front yard, but it almost always in full shade due to our ancient mulberry tree and the neighbor’s (the ones WITHOUT the asshole dogs) huge oak tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment