Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Better Day

written: September 08

Photo 161/1001

0161

Practicing a bit of self-care today. I wore my absolute favorite Sage Goddess perfume – Muse. And I painted my nails – Diablo (a gift from Wendy, my pen pal).

Today was a much better day mentally for me. We didn’t do much – we are currently binging The Walking Dead again. And the torrential downpour we are currently getting has nixed any ideas of things to do outside the house. Which is fine with me. I love to listen to the rain. And with the crows having a field day in the tree, it really is giving me hope that Autumn will be approaching soon. Granted, I know the truth – we’ll be back up in the 100 degree days again shortly, but for now, I’m holding onto the dream.

We did venture out for dinner at On the Border. Talked about our very first date to that very restaurant and what it set into motion. Our server tonight was good at his job…awkward for sure, but not so much that it made a person uncomfortable. Just really nice all around.

I got my Mabon cards written and addressed and stamped. Now I just have to wait a little bit before mailing them. No sense in them arriving WEEKS before Mabon actually occurs (Sept 23rd). But at the same time, I do want to give people a few days before to gather up the items in the blessing I’ve included, in case that’s something they want to do to celebrate Mabon. So we’ll see when I actually get those in the mail, because I’m either terribly impatient and cannot wait….or I’m terribly late. ::laughs:: There doesn’t seem to be an in between for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment