Saturday, September 8, 2018

12th Hatch-Day

written: September 05

Photo 158/1001

0158

One of my roses finally bloomed.

Happy 12th hatch-day to Leviathan!

Here’s the front of her Hatch-day card:

20180905_094552

And the back:

20180905_094558

I think they turned out pretty damn cute. Hard to believe my serpent is a friggin’ pre-teen! ::cackles::

I was hoping to get a photo of my Lil Beast on her hatch-day, but she wasn’t feeling overly photogenic today. I will try again another day. I can’t believe that next year, she’ll be friggin’ THIRTEEN years old.

And I need to be honest with myself. She’s getting older. She’s definitely slowing down. I need to take more photos of her. I need to let her spend more time outside, climbing in the little tree. She definitely deserves more than just hanging out in her tank, day-in and day-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment