Monday, September 17, 2018

Rough Day

Photo 170/1001

0170

I found my very first Crow feather on my walk today with Josey pup. It’s pretty beat up, but I love it all the same.

I got all of my assignments completed for the week. Now I can focus on getting all of this week’s reading done so I can get started on the next round of assignments. I need to get those done and off my plate as soon as possible, as I’ll be headed down to see my mom (and go to the Abilene Zoo) on Sunday and then I have my follow up gyno appointment on Monday. I am hoping after this appointment, I can go back to just seeing her once a year.

Another shit-tastic Monday. My lil SpecEd kinder got upset today and told one of my staff members he was going to shoot her. ::sighs:: I don’t know how much more of this I can take. This kid receives one-on-one supervision throughout the day with a SpecEd teacher. We can’t give him that level of attention in the after school program. And I can’t have a kid threatening my staff either. I dunno. There’s no easy answer to the whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment