Friday, September 14, 2018

Momma Dragon

written: September 11

Photo 164/1001

0164

Blessed New Moon!

My inner Dragon has been unleashed. I’m a Scorpio, through and through. And if someone is attacking one of the people I call “friend”….then the gloves come off and I will scorch the earth and everything the bully holds dear, if that’s what it takes to protect my friend.

I learned today that I can go all Wolfie Dragon on a friend, if he is in the wrong, and is bullying and harassing and just all around being a MASSIVE DICK to another friend. I also learned today that I will readily fly to the defense of a Christian and Christianity. ::chuckles:: It’s always an interesting day when a Witch will swoop in and go toe-to-toe with an Atheist to defend a Christian.

I am still trying to process everything that went down, has gone down, and has the very real potential to go down later. But apparently, Ray has been attacking and bullying and harassing JoAnn for over a GODDAMN YEAR now. I just happened to catch part of it, when I saw she had posted “My Atheist friends are blowing up my timeline with their belief, will some of my Christian friends please send me some positives” – on her own FaceBook page. And I saw all the horrible, vicious things Ray posted…attacking Christianity and people who hadn’t even commented on the post. And we know that JoAnn has her mental demons that she is fighting on a daily basis, and to just see him attack her when she was reaching out to her people for solace, comfort, and safety? Fuck man, I just saw red.

No comments:

Post a Comment