Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Get Yer Witch On

written: September 09

Photo 162/1001

0162

My…what big TEETH you have. ::chuckles:: My fabulous galaxy painted coyote skull.

Today, David had one of his co-workers over for the day. They spent the day out in the yard working on part of the privacy fence on the carport. Which was nice, because it gave me the time to write my discussion answer for the Storytelling class and to finish reading for the Diversity class. After they finally finished up with what they could do today, we all did lunch at 5 Guys Burgers. A nice end to a good day.

I fed Leviathan today. I think she’s gone blue…which would explain why she’s been grumpy the past few days. I’ll need to make her wet hide for her asap, just in case. It really makes a huge difference in the ease of her sheds.

I even spent some time up in my room, dismantling my old altar and setting up one for the New Moon. And I spent a LOT of time just doing basic house cleaning in that area. It’s really become a catch-all for all my spiritual/magickal shit. So clearing all of that out, finding a real place to put those items, and setting up for the New Moon – man, it changed the overall feel for the entire room. Not just the sacred space. I tried out this cone incense sent along with one of the perfume oil trades I did. Holy hell, it STUNK. Smelled like a mixture of wet dog and black licorice. ::gags:: I ended up burning a stick of Dragon’s Blood to get that smell out. I am so glad I only had one of those cone incense. That way I wouldn’t feel bad if I had to chunk the rest in the trash. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment