Saturday, September 29, 2018

Roses & Hopes

written: September 28

Photo 181/1001

0181

My super happy rosebush! ::chuckles:: Told you we were going through a secondary Spring. I really do want to try my hand at making my own rosewater at some point. Maybe next Spring, when I’m only taking one class.

I seriously need to get my own printer. I have so many photos I want to put in my journals, but by the time I finally get around to getting them printed, the inspiration has left me.

So Zander (my emotionally disturbed Spec Ed kiddo) might not be coming back to my program. He’s signed up for a basketball camp and the camp director brought him back saying that she had been told he wasn’t in the basketball camp anymore because he’s no longer in my after school program. But for now, he’s still in the program so she took him back to basketball. I meant to ask the mom about this, but totally forgot. So instead, I sent her an email, so if he is staying, then she should talk to the basketball camp people to keep him in it. But seriously, I am not going to lie. I do hope he’s going to a different program. It would take such a stressful burden off of me and my staff. Maybe we’ll know something Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment