Monday, September 17, 2018

Super Helper

written: September 14

Photo 167/1001

0167

A close-up shot of a student’s T-Rex toy. Man, I am so jealous of the awesome, realistic dinosaur toys the kiddos get nowadays. This dino’s jaw is moveable, so you can open and close it as you see fit. Not gonna lie, I am hella tempted to buy myself one. ::chuckles::

Josey pup was soooooo helpful today while I was trying to record my storytelling assignment, as evident from this photo:

41758857_2346742705352549_6413241318096502784_o

::shakes her head:: Damn goofy-ass pit. I did end up getting the story recorded without issue. Now I just have to figure out where I’m supposed to share it for class? I have until Sunday to figure it out, so I am not too terribly worried yet.

And apparently, I also have a discussion question to do for that class, plus watch a video and write a paper for my Diversity class as well. But none of those are major productions, so I’m not overly worried. I’ll get them all done in time.

I’ve rediscovered my love for Peter Hollen’s version of “I See Fire” on YouTube. I’ve been listening to the song on repeat for 90% of my internet time at the house today. Fucking love the song, and his vocal abilities are nothing short of magick.

No comments:

Post a Comment