Sunday, September 9, 2018

Sprout

written: September 07

Photo 160/1001

0160

This is either one of my lilies or one of my daffodils sprouting up again. I’m super excited about the possibility of having them come back up for another round of blooming.

We had Mackenzie out again today. Work crush is still going strong. ::laughs:: Even though all of us were exhausted and not running at 100%. But I did manage to go to the public library and pick up some movies for our movie day at work. I picked up <U>FernGully</U>, the original <U>Jungle Book</U>, and the first <U>Land Before Time</U>. The kiddos got to vote and so we watched <U>FernGully</U>. ::smiles::

All in all, not a bad end to a very shitty week. I was able to actually talk about my depression with David earlier this evening. It’s just hard for him to understand because he doesn’t have major depression…he doesn’t have chronic depression. But he’s very supportive of whatever avenue I choose to try to help my depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment