Friday, September 21, 2018

Happy Dance

written: September 20

Photo 173/1001

0173

Look it! My little tomato seeds that I planted on SATURDAY are beginning to sprout!

Here’s a photo with the tiny little sprouts circled to make them easier to spot.

Inked20180920_133840_LI

Alas, no coloring today. But I made this foam guitar magnet with a handful of kiddos today. I’m sure I’ll make some more tomorrow.

20180920_180511

We had a wicked storm blow up out of nowhere. In between the storm cells, I noticed a very unusual brassy gold colored light and headed outside to check it out. Snapped these photos around 7:30 pm…looking EAST:

20180920_192707

So that bright spot of light in the center? Yeah, that ain’t the sun. I’m guess it’s a reflection of the setting sun in the clouds:

20180920_192711

The caterpillar invasion seems to be dying off. Gods I hope so. Nasty little buggers.

I dreamt of dragonflies last night. I get it, I get it! Spirit can STOP sending me all these messages now. I KNOW there is some HUGE change on the horizon for me. I just hope it doesn’t pertain to my upcoming doctor visit (gyno). That’s the only thing I don’t think I could handle a crazy big change in. I need those appointments to go as smoothly and quietly as possible – having a cancer scare in your early 20s tends to make you very gun shy of the whole process for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment