Saturday, September 29, 2018

Rose petals

Photo 182/1001

0182

Some rose petals I’m drying for some pen pals. Brandy (my Canadian twin) had mentioned on yesterday’s photo that I would never want for rose petals for spell work. ::chuckles:: So I thought, why not offer them to others as well? They may not have the bounty I have. So I’m offering them to the members of the Pagan pen pal group.

I got all my assignments for Storytelling done and turned in. I just have to respond to someone’s discussion post by Monday night and I’m good for this week. And I’ve taken a look at the Diversity’s assignment. It doesn’t look like a major project. I just need to sit down and do it and turn it in. I should also sit down and really look at all the future assignments. I might be able to take on a 2nd job to start the work on the hours required in library work. I was planning to wait until December, but honestly, the sooner I could get started on that the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment