Sunday, September 16, 2018

Kindness

written: September 13

Photo 166/1001

0166

Awesome, little bite-sized cupcake Colbi, one of my kiddos, shared with me today (it was her birthday).

I got a sneak-peak at my upcoming pay check and had to do a double take. It is DAMN nice. Like, holy fuck balls, I can pay all my bills, pay a little extra on some, sock some away into savings, and still have a sizeable chunk left over. And I’m not going to lie. I am super tempted to do some retail therapy and am working so hard to curb that impulse right now. Gotta be smart with my money. Man, I can’t wait to get a full time job and make full time money. Because getting regular paychecks like this? That would be amazing.

I received the nicest surprise today. Emily H. and Mambo (her dog) sent me a lovely card and Petsmart gift card for Leviathan. Emily H. is a sub at work that I’m fairly good friends with. She received one of Leviathan’s hatch-day cards and this was her kind gesture back. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment