Tuesday, September 25, 2018

A Good Day

written: September 24

Photo 177/1001

0177

Selfie on the Old Burkett Bridge. It was one of my birthday goals and now I can cross it off my list. ::smiles::

I had my final post-op checkup today with the gyno and it’s all good. She did ask if I could tell when I should have a period and I said yes. So she told me that most likely, I will get all the hormonal stuff when menopause hits because ablation only stops the period, but menopause is all about the hormones and ovaries (which I knew, but it was nice for her to go over that info just in case).

So hurray, haven’t had a period since May!

Aesa posted on FB that she was culling her friend list again. And she did something awesome – she wanted people to let her know if she was friends with their abuser on FB, because she would remove that person immediately. So I tentatively reached out and let her know who exactly is my Psycho Ex because they LARP together. She thanked me for letting her know and told me she had actually already unfriended him the day before.

And then the coolest thing? She basically invited me to apply to join her Coven in late spring (that’s when they’ll be taking new students). Super cool of her. We met in a Coven (that has since imploded and exploded), and she thought that her current Coven would be a good fit, if that was something I was interested in.

Made me realize that I apparently made a big and positive impression on her for her to go out of her way to reach out like that. I dunno. Most of the time, I feel like I’m flying way under the radar, so it always shocks me when someone pays attention like that. ::smiles:: So yeah, I’m thinking I will apply to her Coven in the late spring, which works better for me, as I’ll only be taking one class at that point and will hopefully have the free time available to dedicated to a Coven.

No comments:

Post a Comment