Sunday, April 30, 2017

Winding Down

written: April 29th

Photo of the day:

alt text

My dog is such a dork. ::laughs:: This is how she was perched in David’s lap. She normally doesn’t sit in his lap. For whatever reason, she prefers my lap. But when I won’t let her up in my lap, David’s lap will do. ::chuckles::

As of right now, I am officially done with my Preservation class. I took the terminology quiz. I currently have an 88 on it, but I know the professor will look it over. A number of my answers are correct, but not verbatim for what she set as the answers. So hopefully that will garner me a few more points. ::chuckles:: And even if it doesn’t, I currently have a 93 with the test as it stands currently. So I still have my A regardless.

All that is left now is the assignment for the Management class. It has three parts. My plans are to tackle Part 1 tomorrow, Part 2 on Monday, and Part 3 on Tuesday. Then Wednesday, I can look over it with fresh eyes and make any necessary modifications before turning it in on Thursday. And then Friday, the semester is over. Gods, it cannot come soon enough.

One of my local friends (a former Coven member, before that Coven imploded and then exploded) is a librarian, and her library is looking for a full time children’s librarian. And while I certainly do not meet the bare minimum standards to even consider applying for the job, it at least gives me an idea of what those position actually requires. Which gives me a better understanding of what skill sets and knowledge bases I need to be able to apply for such positions.

Today was another good mail day. ::chuckles:: My book, “A Witch Alone: The Essential Guide for the Solo Practitioner of the Magical Arts” by Marian Green arrived today. As did my order of stamps and the arfvedsonite palm stone I purchased from Sage Goddess. All little things, but all things that make me happy. Just another reason I want the semester to be over – so I can start delving into the book. It looks intriguing. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment