Saturday, April 15, 2017

Thankful Thursday #15

written: April 13th

Photo for the day:

alt text

Adorable little dog that followed Josey and me home today on our walk.

I am thankful….
1. Adorable little puppy that followed us home and that Josey didn’t squash and/or kill said tiny pup.
2. Getting to talk with the smoking hot postal delivery guy for a while. Thank goodness I was still hot and sweaty from the walk with Josey so he couldn’t tell I was blushing. ::laughs:: Seriously, smoking hot AND an animal lover. If I wasn’t married….
3. My spear arrived yesterday. And WOW! It’s gorgeous! I LOVE it.
4. Amazing full moon and 11th anniversary celebration of being self-injurious behavior free ritual that I did yesterday.
5. Work meeting today, which translates into more money on my paycheck. The meeting itself was pretty useful and didn’t drag on forever, so that was nice.
6. Four-day weekend, bitches! I have Friday AND Monday off. Praise Easter weekend! ::laughs:: There are benefits to living in a nation that revolves around Christianity at times. ::grins and winks::
7. We’ve gotten on quite the movie kick here recently. Most of them turned out to be pretty damn good, for the most part.
8. Amazing storm that blew through on Monday night. And I love the connection I felt the entire time with the Harpies. Damn, I LOVE being a Witch.
9. Just three more weeks left in this semester. Man, I am SO fucking ready to be done with classes for the summer.
10. That I’ve been taking Josey for daily walks five days a week for the past month or so. She’s doing worlds better on the walks, and I am benefiting from the extra exercise as well. The jeans are getting loose once more. One of my students even asked why my pants were so loose. ::laughs::

So yeah….my postman. Holy hell. ::fans herself:: It’s not like I haven’t seen him before, just never up close. And damn, when he smiles? ::swoons:: He was a few inches shorter than me, dark-skinned Hispanic, with a short beard. Like, just so not my typical Object of Lust. But holy hell. I was hard core lusting at him. I really wish my husband was home at that time, because I would have jumped his (my husband’s) bones so hard….I would have been walking bowl-legged for the next week. ::cackles::

No comments:

Post a Comment