Thursday, April 20, 2017

Rain & Restlessness

written: April 17th

Today’s photo:

alt text

Rain droplets on our overgrown grass. ::chuckles:: It sums up the day quite well. I tried to walk Josey three separate times. And each time, it would begin to downpour. We got rain off and on all day and man, it was the perfect day to just relax at home – thank you, all that is holy, for a four-day weekend. Yep, I had today off of work. So I got to lounge around and do things as I saw fit and when I wanted to.

I got a nice little witchy package all boxed up and mailed off to Andrea down in Australia. I had offered her my copy of “The Modern Witchcraft Grimoire” and figured while I was mailing that, I would toss in a few other things. I’ll keep mum on it until she gets the package, as I do not want to spoil the surprise. I just hate that I have to wait a month or so for it to arrive. ::chuckles:: But, it is what it is. And I hope it aids Andrea in her fledgling Witchery. Crap, I still need to get a list of books for her as well.

And I’m still poking around trying to figure out what the next book I will read will be. I dunno. I’m just really restless again. So once I think I have a good idea on what I want to read, I decide that’s not the right book and go trolling through Amazon some more. ::laughs:: Maybe I’ll take my punk ass to Half Priced Books and just browse their selection. I guess my problem is that I don’t want any more Wicca/Paganism 101. I don’t want any more books that pay equal attention to the god as they do the goddess. I want something more along my lines of faith….and I’m not sure that particular book is out there. Maybe I will finally tip my toes into the Left-Handed Path and pick up one of their books to really take a look at what they believe. ::shrugs::

As much as I would like to believe that since Hazel Nut has finally resurfaced, that we can get our little group back on track. But that’s just silly and not even I can believe it. ::chuckles:: She has a tiny baby, like maybe 2 months old, if that? So yeah, not like we can do any real ritual work with a squalling baby in the background. ::chuckles:: But maybe we can hang out and just talk witchcraft things. That would be enjoyable, if nothing else. Just hang out, talk witchcraft, and enjoy a good cup of tea or coffee. Maybe try out some dessert recipes or appetizer recipes. That actually sounds pretty damn nice. Socializing on a smaller scale. I might just be able to handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment