Sunday, April 9, 2017

Restlessness

written: April 7th

Photo for the day:

alt text

Adorable little Josey (after our walk) doing her sleepy puppy puddle self. ::laughs::

We finally got video of Josey in her Red Dot Hunt (the red laser pointer). I’ve posted them on Facebook. Husband thinks they are hysterical and honestly, they are pretty comical. ::chuckles:: My dog gives 110% in her pursuit of The Infamous Red Dot. One day, she’s vows, she will CAPTURE the Red Dot. I’m not sure what she plans to do once she CATCHES said Red Dot…she doesn’t plan that far ahead. ::chuckles::

The Restlessness has resurfaced. I feel the Wanderlust welling up inside. I hate feeling tethered, by work and by school work. I want to just shed the responsibilities and go feral once more. I want to spend the day at the Zoo, or at some animal sanctuary or hiking or camping. Just something other than what I am doing right now.

Eh, don’t mind me. Full Moon is approaching and I am in desperate need of some serious Ritual Time. I am beginning to recognize that sometimes the Restlessness is a call to reconnect with Spirit, both Outer and Inner. I need to Cast Circle, to Walk Between the Worlds, to Touch the Divine, to Bathe in Sekhmet’s Flame.

And seeing as how I didn’t do a ritual at all for Ostara, the pull to Ritual is even stronger than it typically would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment