Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Early Morning Ramblings

I am a Wolf at heart – a social creature. And I find myself here alone in the Dark. I watch all my friends playing in the Light and the Joy of their lives. And I feel like goddamn Eeyore. That I only bring down those around me.

I wish I was bubbly and happy all the time. And I feel like when I’m not, I dampen everyone’s joy.
So maybe that’s why I stay here in the Dark. It’s where I end up each time eventually. Maybe it’s just easier to stand in the Center of Chaos instead of attempting to climb out…. only to be dragged back down each time.

This is not a woe-is-me, pitiful-me post.

I need to find a better balance. I am never wholly one or the other. I need to make more of an effort to socialize with people. I need connect more with my husband.
No man is an island.

No comments:

Post a Comment