Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thankful Thursday 02

I didn’t use the #cy365 prompt for day (it was “Icy Bokeh” – because it isn’t icy here at all, and I’m not skilled in creating boken in my photography). And seeing as how today is the Full Wolf Moon (a pretty important Esbat in my Path), I am doing this instead:

alt text

I am thankful….
1. Very nice Full Wolf Moon ritual. It was a pleasant way to reconnect with my Spirit Wolf and re-bless all my wolf tokens.
2. Lindsey C. (former student, and one of my absolute favorites) stopped by today to say hello. She’s a 9th grader now! And she seems to be every bit as awesome as she was in my after school program.
3. Annette’s journal arrived earlier this week. It’s the last journal I will work in during this current journal swap. After this, the journals all return home and I’ll get mine back, with amazing work done by John, Mary, and Annette. I can’t wait to see what all they’ve done in my journal.
4. I love the way my room smells after a ritual – the mingling of incense, candle wax, magick, and mischief. Love, love, LOVE it! It never fails to bring a smile to my face, even hours after the ritual has concluded.
5. Making progress in Josey’s walking manners. She still has a long ways to go to be the walking dog I want her to be, but I can see the progress and that motivates me to continue working with her as much as I can.
6. Finally doing some work in my working Grimoire. And I’m giving myself a lot of creative license and am breaking any “rules” my mind enjoys setting up for these things. I can add in art however I wish, or NOT add it in. It’s all up in the air and I’m loving it. I’m actually motivated to work in it.
7. The “light” side of the Pagan YouTube universe – the wisdom, inspiration, and friendliness. It helps to balance out the “dark” side that gives me flashbacks to middle school. ::shudders::
8. That my dark blue altar cloth arrived in time for my ritual and that it is even more beautiful in person than the photos led me to believe. I am NEVER disappointed with the seller Aileen, and I’ve purchased plenty of scarves from them for this purpose.
9. That tomorrow is an early release day. Even though it makes for a VERY long work day for me, it is money in the bank, which is greatly appreciated as I had two weeks off for Winter Break.
10. Going into a 4 day weekend, as we have Monday and Tuesday off. I am hoping for some serious art and journaling time and to finish cleaning out my closet. Maybe even try out a new recipe. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment