Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Growly

Today’s #cy365 prompt is “Steaming”. This is the best I could come up with:

alt text

My doTerra diffuser (currently diffusing OnGuard to combat the allergies in this house).
It was more than a little difficult to come up with something “steaming” when today’s temperature was 78 F. ::chuckles::

Grumpy Wolf is a damn grumpy Wolf today. MoonTime will soon be here and I’m just crabby as hell waiting for it to show up. ::chuckles toothily::

Nearly Full Moon was riding high this evening when I got out of work, and the skies were clear. I was sorely tempted to do my Full Moon ritual a day early and take advantage of it. But, honestly, by the time I got home, I was tired and crabby and decided to wait until tomorrow.

Wanderlust is back. I don’t have any destination in mind. Just somewhere that isn’t HERE. Seeing as how I have Monday and Tuesday off, I may do a quick trip out to the Zoo. I haven’t been there in a while, and going through all the photos I had on my camera makes miss the Zoo. The Husband has taken Tuesday off and we are just going to be bums that day.

He also has requested a week off in March the same time I have Spring Break – which, miracles of miracles, my school district finally got its fucking act together and has Spring Break the same week EVERYONE ELSE DOES – which means, I’ll have a full week off of work AND college. Woohoo! Last year I did not have such a luxury and boy did that SUCK!

The Husband had mentioned in passing about possibly going up to Wolf Park over our Spring Break. And while that would make my heart so ridiculously happy, honestly, we should be saving the money. I dunno, maybe we will go down to Fossil Rim Wildlife Park. We’ll see how it all pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment