Sunday, January 22, 2017

Storms, Nagas, & Kali

Today’s #cy365 photo challenge is “Winter Berries”. Damn it, another one that I had every intention in doing, but then Josey was too damn adorable staring out the window at the nasty storm that blew through for a whopping 20 minutes:

alt text

So another prompt that I plan to come back to at some point and do.

My version of the Sweetening Spell has been done. I rather love the way the little spell bottle looks. I won’t be sharing photos of it or any other information on it. I have written up notes about it that I will add into my Grimoire.

Seeing as how the Boss was slightly nicer to me on Friday when she stopped by, but ended up latching onto one of my aides…it is looking like I may need to do the spell over, and add my aides’ names into it as well to give them a measure of protection against her as well. Hell, I am thinking I may need to do some full blown protection spells for my campus.

And while I’m thinking about it, I may need to do the cotton swab spell again, in hopes that Gail will actually HEAR our words. Because she sure as shit isn’t listening to any of us at the moment.

I had a crazy dream last night. I had a larger than life statue of a Tibetan Naga Kanya, much like the statue in this photo:
alt text

Except mine was all black. And I called her Kali-Ma. Which is weird, because I have never worked with Kali. I’ve never even had a desire to work with Kali to be honest. ::shrugs:: But this dream? God, it felt so real. And the statue was alive. I distinctly remember her eyes moving.

A naga? I can understand that. The Serpent plays a very big role in my spirituality and personal mythos. But Kali? I mean, she’s another dark mother, much akin to Sekhmet. But she’s a goddess I have zero interest in. I am not even interested in her mythos. ::shrugs::

Well, my dreams are nothing, if not interesting.
But seriously? I kind of want that Tibetan Naga Kanya statue. It would be a good representation of Medusa. ::grins::

No comments:

Post a Comment